Next gen planning models
REAL-WORLD SOLUTIONS THAT PUT CLIENTS FIRST
As our industry continues down the path of commoditization, you need an edge to differentiate your planning philosophy. You also need out-of-the-box ways to add even more client value and future-proof your practice. Our advanced planning strategies and sales concepts help you get beyond outdated methods and conversations centered on unrealistic illustrations and products that too often fail to perform.
Instead, we equip you with incredibly unique tax-advantaged strategies and tools. Through comprehensive training, ongoing coaching and relentless support, you’re able to tap into these solutions and offer clients what they really want and need. That is, more control, predictability and flexibility to shape the life and legacy they’ve worked so hard to build.
For pre-retirees and retirees
FROM MARKET RISK
INCOME FOR LIFE
For business owners
FREE UP ADDITIONAL
A platform built to deliver
DIVERSIFY AND STRENGTHEN YOUR PRACTICE
Indexed universal life (IUL)
Advanced case design and forward-looking indexes to help clients navigate an uncertain future
Fixed indexed annuities (FIA)
Proprietary solutions designed to generate more growth potential, guarantees and flexibility
Long-term Care (LTC)
Powerful strategies built to help clients and their loved ones greater achieve peace of mind
Business owner strategies
Unknown yet proven methods to help turn profit into tax-advantaged cash flow
Proactive tax planning
Leverage the country’s leading tax experts to help you identify hidden planning opportunities
Award-winning case design and unrivaled lending solutions customized to address the unique needs of clients
This material is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any recommendations or tax or legal advice. We encourage you to discuss your tax and legal needs with a qualified tax and/or legal professional.
Please note that this material is not intended to be used, nor can it be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state or local tax penalties. Consult your legal and/or tax professional regarding any legal or tax matters.
Keep in mind that different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. There can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable for an investor’s portfolio. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Investors should carefully consider their objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon before making any decision and investing.
Guarantees and protections of fixed indexed annuities are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Fixed indexed annuities are contracts purchased from a life insurance company. They are designed for long-term retirement goals. They are also intended for someone with sufficient cash and liquid assets for living expenses and unexpected financial emergencies. An example is medical expenses. Depending on the product, fixed indexed annuities may include surrender charges, rider charges and other fees.
An indexed universal life insurance policy combines tax-advantaged income of a permanent life insurance policy with the financial component of a major stock market index. When considering life insurance please keep in mind:
- The primary purpose of life insurance is to provide death benefit protection. If your clients don’t need financial protection in the event of death, there may be other ways to pursue their goals.
- Withdrawals and loans can reduce the policy death benefit and cash surrender value and may cause the policy to lapse. Lapse of a life insurance policy can cause the loss of death benefit and potential adverse income tax consequences.
- Indexed life insurance policies are credited interest based on the periodic changes in an associated index. They do not represent an investment in a market index.
- Policies classified as Modified Endowment Contracts (MECs) may be subject to tax when a loan or withdrawal is made, and a federal tax penalty of 10% may also apply if the loan or withdrawal is taken prior to age 59½. You should ensure that the policy is not structured as a MEC.
- At your death, benefits are paid to your beneficiaries.
- Policyholders should consult with tax professionals to determine the potential impact of surrenders, withdrawals or loans. Cost of insurance expenses, mortality risk charges and other expenses may reduce the policy’s cash value. Unpaid policy loans could negatively impact death benefits upon death of the policyholder.
A fixed indexed annuity is not a registered security or stock market investment. It does not directly participate in any stock, equity or bond investments, or index. Gains on indexed accounts are based on participation rates and other conditions offered by the issuing insurance company. Withdrawals are subject to income tax, and withdrawals before age 59½ may be subject to a 10% early withdrawal federal tax penalty.